School District Of The City Of York
Open registration for new students kicks off Aug. 21
The School District of the City of York is offering a convenient registration option for families and students new to the district.
Starting Monday, Aug. 21, the district will offer three weeks of availability to register without the need for an appointment. Open registration will be offered at the district administration building, 31 N. Pershing Ave.
Be sure to bring the following documents with you:
- Parent/Guardian’s photo ID
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records (For more information about vaccination requirements, see this post.)
- Proof of residence (such as a lease/rental agreement or a utility bill)
Open registration dates and times are as follows:
- Monday, Aug. 21 through Friday, Aug. 25: 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 28 through Friday, Sept. 1: 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 5 through Friday, Sept. 8: 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Questions should be directed to the district registrar, Priscilla Tanco, at (717) 845-3571, extension 4029, or (717) 801-3960.
The district also offers online registration, available by following this link.