School District Of The City Of York
School district introduces online registration
The School District of the City of York introduces online registration! Click here to begin online registration!
The documents below will assist you as you complete the process. There are four (4) different documents which will assist you using the four (4) different online form options. The documents include an English and Spanish version for immediate registration, and an English and Spanish version of the 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration Form. Please choose the form that best accommodates your enrollment choice.
Families who do not wish to use online registration for 2017-18 Kindergarten enrollment can choose instead to enroll their children in person on the following dates:
Monday, March 20 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tuesday, March 21 from noon to 3 p.m.
Wednesday, March 22 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday, March 23 from noon to 3 p.m.
Friday, March 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration will be held at the district administration building, 31 N. Pershing Ave. Appointments are not necessary.
For families who do use the online registration option, you will be contacted via phone or email to schedule an appointment to complete enrollment. Please be sure to use an email address that you check frequently and provide a valid phone number on the application, or this will delay the process.
You may upload the required enrollment documents listed below while completing the form. A file browse button will be available throughout the online form. We suggest using a smart phone app such as Scanner Pro to take a photo of the document that will be converted to a PDF document.
- Child’s birth certificate (Required for enrollment)-You must bring the original to your registration appointment for verification.
- Immunization records (Required for enrollment)- You must bring the original to your registration appointment for verification.
- Proof of address (Required for enrollment)- You must bring the original to your registration appointment for verification. If you do not own or rent the property you are living in, please complete and have notarized the Residency Affidavit document.
- Special Education paperwork (IEP)
- Custody Paperwork
- Transcripts/Historical Education Documents