School District Of The City Of York
York City Bureau of Health announces vaccination clinics
New Pennsylvania school immunization requirements start with the first day of the 2017/2018 school year. Your child will need to be up-to-date with their vaccines or risk being excluded from school! Please contact your health care provider or school nurse to make sure your child has all required vaccines.
If your child is not up to date with his/her vaccines and
- is a city resident AND
- is on Medicaid OR does not have health insurance
the City of York-Bureau of Health may be able to assist you.
Immunization clinics will be held at the Bureau of Health, located at 435 W. Philadelphia St., on the following dates:
- June dates and times are available upon request
- Monday July 10th and Wednesday July 12th 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Monday July 17th and Wednesday July 19th 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Monday July 24th and Wednesday July 26th 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Monday July 31st 8:30am – 6:00pm
- August 22nd – 25th please call for an appointment time
To schedule an appointment, please call 717-849-2299
Without a scheduled appointment, your child may not be able to be seen but, an appointment for a future time/day may be arranged.
Click on the fliers below for information about vaccination requirements for attendance in Pennsylvania schools provided by the York City Bureau of Health.