School District Of The City Of York
Welcome to the School District of the City of York! Everything you need to know about enrolling your child or children in the school district is on this page. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the district registrar’s office by emailing email@example.com or by calling (717) 845-3571, extension 4025.
We offer online registration and we strongly encourage parents/guardians to take advantage of this opportunity.
(If you prefer to register your child by appointment, scroll down this page for more information on this option.) The online registration option is also available to families registering children for Kindergarten.
The documents below will assist you as you complete the online registration process.
For families who use the online registration option, you will be contacted via phone or email to schedule an appointment to complete enrollment. This meeting will be for document verification purposes only and should take about 15 minutes. Please be sure to use an email address that you check frequently and provide a valid phone number on the application, or this will delay the process.
You may upload the required enrollment documents listed below while completing the form. A file browse button will be available throughout the online form. We suggest using a smart phone app such as Scanner Pro to take a photo of the document that will be converted to a PDF document.
- Child’s birth certificate (Required for enrollment)-You must bring the original to your registration appointment for verification.
- Immunization records (Required for enrollment)- You must bring the original to your registration appointment for verification.
- Proof of address (Required for enrollment)- You must bring the original to your registration appointment for verification. If you do not own or rent the property you are living in, please complete and have notarized the Residency Affidavit document.
- Special Education paperwork (IEP)
- Custody Paperwork
- Transcripts/Historical Education Documents
For families choosing to enroll children by appointment, please review the documents below in advance. To schedule an appointment, please contact the district registrar’s office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (717) 845-3571, extension 4025.