School District Of The City Of York
The district will charge the following fees when a requester seeks to obtain a copy and for conversion of an electronic record to paper:
- Printing copy of non-paper record – 25 cents per page
- Photocopying – 25 cents per page
- Certified copy — $20 flat fee
- Electronic copy of record – Electronic copies will be provide by means of computer disk. For transfer of an electronic file to a computer disk, the charge is $1 for the disk, plus $20 per hour with a minimum charge of $20. The same charge will apply for email of records when a request is made to access in electronic form and solely for its convenience the district chooses email transmission in lieu of providing a disk. No charge will apply if solely for its convenience the district elects to email a record instead of providing access through personal inspection of a paper copy.
- Redaction – If redaction is required before the record can be accessed, the district will charge $20 per hour.
- Mailing copy of record – If a request is made for mailing and the district chooses to mail the copy instead of personal pick-up, the requester will pay the actual cost of shipping or postage.
- Facsimile transmission – If a request is made for facsimile transmission and the district chooses to provide facsimile transmission instead of personal pick-up, the requester will pay 25 cents per page.
The total sum owed shall be paid before the public record is given to the requester. If the duplication or transmission of a public record will cost $100 or more, that fee must be paid in advance of the request being processed.