The district’s Right-to-Know Officer is Lori Ferrell, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (717) 849-1201.
Click here to view and download the Standard Right-to-Know Law Request Form.
More information about Pennsylvania’s Right-to-Know Law is available through the Office of Open Records, Commonwealth Keystone Building, 400 North Street, 4th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17120. Information is also available on the Office of Open Records website
The district will charge the following fees when a requester seeks to obtain a copy and for conversion of an electronic record to paper:
- Printing copy of non-paper record – 25 cents per page
- Photocopying – 25 cents per page
- Certified copy — $20 flat fee
- Electronic copies of records – Electronic copies will be provided by means of a computer disk. For the transfer of an electronic file to a computer disk, the charge is $1 for the disk, plus $20 per hour with a minimum charge of $20. The same charge will apply for an email of records when a request is made to access it in electronic form and, solely for its convenience, the district chooses email transmission in lieu of providing a disk. No charge will apply if, solely for its convenience, the district elects to email a record instead of providing access through personal inspection of a paper copy.
- Redaction – If redaction is required before the record can be accessed, the district will charge $20 per hour.
- Mailing copy of record – If a request is made for mailing and the district chooses to mail the copy instead of personal pick-up, the requester will pay the actual cost of shipping or postage.
- Facsimile transmission – If a request is made for facsimile transmission and the district chooses to provide facsimile transmission instead of personal pick-up, the requester will pay 25 cents per page.
The total sum owed shall be paid before the public record is given to the requester. If the duplication or transmission of a public record costs $100 or more, that fee must be paid in advance of the request being processed.
Click here to view the Inspection and Copying of Public Records Policy