Pre-K Registration Information & Details
Registration is online and can be viewed by clicking the link below:
Para Español, >> Spanish
Pou kreyòl ayisyen, > > Haitian Creole
- Click the above link
- Select "Create a New Account" and fill in the requested information, then select "Next"
- Login to your account
- Select the Pre-K Registration Tab
- Follow all prompts to complete the online Application
- ALL required documents MUST be uploaded
· Children MUST be 4 years old by August 31st, 2023
· Families MUST meet specified income requirements to qualify
· Parents MUST upload the following required items to the registration portal:
- Birth Certificate of Child
- Parents Photo ID
- Proof of Address (lease or utility bill)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Income (Paystub, Social Security statement, SNAP Benefit Notice)
You must have all the required documents uploaded for your application to be considered for approval.
Contact: Vicki Landis, Pre-K Office Manager at 717-849-1398 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit this link to access information regarding student immunizations on the Pennsylvania Department of Health website.