School District Of The City Of York
K-8 Grade Continuity of Education Plan
The School District of the City of York’s district and school administration has been working diligently to implement and deliver a formalized, equitable, and meaningful at-home distance learning plan. During this unprecedented time and the uncertainty of how long this health crisis may last, we recognize the importance of not only continuing our students’ education but also how we can offer support to our families during this time. Your child’s homeroom teacher will be reaching out to you this week to answer questions and go over the plan with you. Please share all login and/or device questions and concerns with your homeroom teacher at that time.
What follows is an outline of the district’s plan for learning activities at home.
- K-8 At-Home Learning Start Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 (students may choose to log into our programs as soon as they are able)
- Delivery: Online Enrichment & Review activities
- Home Access: Tablet, laptop or computer and Internet
Enrichment & Review Activities:
- No new content (standards or skills) are addressed through the Enrichment & Review At-Home Learning activities
- No grading occurs during this time
- Providing online resources to support the practice of previously learned information
Student Information Sheet:
- Please carefully read and review all information needed for students and families. Click the following links below to begin distance learning activities
To get started, visit the website below, click the grid with your grade level. You will find your ENCORE classes listed across the top. We are asking you to complete at least one lesson from each Encore subject every week- but you can always do more! Lessons will be changed every week- new on Mondays.
- You can also visit this website through your clever account